Jaime Garcia

I'm 15 years in the 10th grade and I go to HPIAM. I was born in 2/18/99. I have one little sister. I have lived in Los Angeles, California since i was 4-5 years old. I play for the school football team my position is wide receiver. I like to listen to any type of music and i like to laugh and act dumb around people that I'm comfortable with. I can also be shy sometimes. i just like to be around people that care about me and make good memories of this stage of my life.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Six Pillars of Charcater

"The Six Pillars of Character"

1: "Trustworthiness": This pillar means that we have to be honest, reliable, have the courage to do the right thing, have a good reputation, be loyal. 
2: "Respect": This pillar means that we have to treat others with respect, be tolerant, have good manners, be considerate of others feelings, don't be violent.
3: "Responsibility": This pillar means to do what we are supposed to do, that we plan ahead, to keep on trying, think before we act, consider the consequences of our actions, set a good example for others.
4: "Fairness": This pillar means that we play by the rules, listen to others, not take advantage of others, treat everyone fair.
5: "Caring": This pillar says that we have to be kind, show that we care, express gratitude, forgive others, help people in need.
6: "Citizenship": This final pillar says that we cooperate, get involved in community activities, obey laws and rules, protect the environment, respect authority.

Reflection:
My thoughts of the six pillars are that we should follow them, Reason because if everyone would be able to follow them than we won't fight over little things. There will be peace within each other. i will be committed to this six pillars and follow their rules and help others follow their rules to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment