Jaime Garcia

I'm 15 years in the 10th grade and I go to HPIAM. I was born in 2/18/99. I have one little sister. I have lived in Los Angeles, California since i was 4-5 years old. I play for the school football team my position is wide receiver. I like to listen to any type of music and i like to laugh and act dumb around people that I'm comfortable with. I can also be shy sometimes. i just like to be around people that care about me and make good memories of this stage of my life.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Student Success Statement Sophocles

Student Success Statement

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than two win by cheating" Sophocles 
This quote means that even when we see hat we can't win we have to fail. That we don't have o cheat in order to win when we have no other way to turn. It's better than to fail honestly than cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment