Jaime Garcia

I'm 15 years in the 10th grade and I go to HPIAM. I was born in 2/18/99. I have one little sister. I have lived in Los Angeles, California since i was 4-5 years old. I play for the school football team my position is wide receiver. I like to listen to any type of music and i like to laugh and act dumb around people that I'm comfortable with. I can also be shy sometimes. i just like to be around people that care about me and make good memories of this stage of my life.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement

"If there is beauty in character, there will be harmony in the home. If there is harmony in the home, there will be order in the nation. If there is order in the nation, there will be peace in the world. Conclusion; Of there is character, there will be peace in the world." Chinese Proverb
This proverb means that we have to have good character and treat others well. If we do that other people will do the same, Eventually people will have peace within themselves and others around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment