Jaime Garcia

I'm 15 years in the 10th grade and I go to HPIAM. I was born in 2/18/99. I have one little sister. I have lived in Los Angeles, California since i was 4-5 years old. I play for the school football team my position is wide receiver. I like to listen to any type of music and i like to laugh and act dumb around people that I'm comfortable with. I can also be shy sometimes. i just like to be around people that care about me and make good memories of this stage of my life.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final Part 1

1: The things that i liked about the class are that we get to use a computer to do our assignments. also that we learn new gadgets in our computer stations. We learn quotes that people said to be a better person.

2: The things i didn't like about this class are that it was not that fun. Mos t of the time everyone was quite and we didn't get to have a little fun.

3: I would recommend that this class should be more exciting, that we learn more about the gadgets that we could use in the computer.

4: I tried my best most of the time. At some point i get lazy and sleepy to use the computer.

5: No, reason is because i have other stuff to do and i forget that i have to read my goals. Sometimes i even forget my notebook in my locker and don't take it home.

6: Not really, reason is people change as they grow and become different. Not every one is committed to be a CTR person. some just don;'t care if they are good or bad.

7: What i will always remember is that we get motivated by somethings we learn and that we should follow our goals and don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment